Steward - Deb Selkeld, Craft
Steward - Ruth Moore, Children's Craft
Judge - Helen Barling
Closing Date for entries: 5pm, Wednesday 2nd November 2022
- All Craft exhibits must be delivered to the Exhibition Hall on either:
- Thursday 3rd November between 4pm and 6pm
- Friday 4th November between 8.30am and 9.30am
- Please attach exhibitor card with a safety pin (and not a straight pin) to avoid damage to other people’s items
- Exhibits must be collected between 3.00pm and 4.30pm on Saturday 5th November. If you are unable to attend at this time, please arrange for someone to collect for you. Your entry form must be presented in order for your exhibit to be collected.
- Articles are not to have been previously exhibited at the Margaret River Show.
- Exhibits must be the work of one individual. Joint entries will not be judged.
- Novice – new to the skill or technique.
- If article does not conform to schedule it will not be judged. Where only one exhibit is entered in a class the prize is at the discretion of the judges.