Steward - TBA
Judge - Peter Durey
Closing date for entries: 5pm, Wednesday 2nd November 2022
- All Photography exhibits must be delivered to the Exhibition Hall on either
- Thursday 3rd November between 4pm and 6pm
- Friday 4th November between 8.30am and 9.30am
- Exhibits must be collected between 3.00pm and 4.30pm on Saturday 5th November. If you are unable to attend at this time, please arrange for someone to collect for you. Your entry form must be presented in order for your exhibit to be collected.
- In all sections the photography is to be the work of the exhibitor who shall be strictly amateur.
- Entries are not to have been previously entered in the Margaret River Show.
- Computer Enhancement - The original image, and any modifications, must be done by the exhibitor
- Photos may be standard or digital
- Prints must not be framed.
- Prints must have exhibit number printed on the back of the entry.
- All care will be taken in handling entries, but the Margaret River and Districts Agricultural Society does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage there to.
- SIZE OF PRINT: standard print sizes 15x10 cm (6x4”) or 17x12 cm (7x5”), no larger than A4 (12x8”)
- PRESENTATION: Photos to be mounted on card 2 - 3cm larger than the photo with sticky backed Velcro (hook side) attached to the corners on the back of the card to enable hanging.
- Prints to have exhibit card attached by clear tape at the bottom of the mounting material, so that it hangs below. ALSO remember to print your exhibit number on the back of the entry – for identification.