Stewards - Vicki Archibald & Tracey Shipping
Judge - Jenine O'Brien
Closing date for entries: 5pm, Wednesday 2nd November 2022
- All Preserve exhibits are to be delivered to the Exhibition Hall on Friday 4th November 2022 between 8am and 9.30am
- Exhibits must be collected between 3.00pm and 4.30pm on Saturday 5th November. If you are unable to attend at this time, please arrange for someone to collect for you. Your entry form must be presented in order for your exhibit to be collected.
- Exhibits not collected by 4.30pm on Saturday 5th November will be disposed of
- Entries must be in clear glass containers, Vacola, clip top or jam jars of reasonable size (not too small).
- Contents of all entries to be written on a plain label and placed on the side of the jar/bottle. E.g. APRICOT JAM.
- Exhibit cards to be attached with a rubber band.
- No material covers on jars permitted.
- No commercial list/labels to be visible.